10 Things to do “NOW” to Look Your Best in 10 Years….
“-it takes ten years to make wrinkles visible, but only 3 weeks for RESCUE to make them appear smoother.” – Danuta Mieloch
1. Drink plenty of water – at least two liters, 64 ounces, a day! Thoroughly hydrated skin contains fewer toxins and maintains its elasticity.
2. Use your sun sense – In daytime, always wear UVA-UVB sunscreen, wide-rim glasses, and clothing with high necklines. Save the cleavage for evenings!
3. Stretch with strength (think Pilates or Yoga) three to four times a week to improve your body’s overall silhouette.
4. Cut caffeine (coffee, black tea and soda), which can lead to uneven skin tone, breakouts and broken capillaries.
5. Avoid yo-yo dieting, which worsens cellulite and stretch marks. To lose weight, devise a sensible plan under a doctor’s supervision.
6. Sleep on your back (ideally with a pillow under your knees to reduce back strain). Stomach and side sleeping presses lines into the face, neck and chest.
7. Once a week before bed, coat hands and feet with an ultra-heavy moisturizer and then cover with cotton gloves and socks.
8. Many women go from a bar of soap to face lifts – but there is much in between! Make a habit of gently exfoliating and hydrating your entire body every day.
9. “Beautiful skin is a matter of choice not chance!” Chose appropriate home care regimen for your skin type. Stay on schedule with your monthly customized facial at RESCUE.
10. Spend at least a few minutes in front of the mirror everyday complimenting yourself! As with everything, the more comfortable you feel, the better you will look.